Friday, May 25, 2007

I cannot think of a title for this

Lol...I borrow Shrek's ears from Gabs

Mmmm...today not bad a day ba. Wait, I change my mind. Bad day...nvm. I start from the top.

It looked like a day for me to chiong GP in preparation for tmr but then the devil took over and with some "help" from my classmates, I pon lecture!!! Ahahaha, but..but..but I did pen down some notes. Learnt a new game..nay, this time is not sports. I learnt bridge!!! AHAHAHA!! I know la...I a bit slow ma.. Quite addictive. Maybe is becos beginner's luck ba...I only lose in one game. We like have our butts stick on the comfy seat of MAC and I was fooling arnd with Gabs' Ipod and her Shrek's ears. Played for like 3 hrs then everyone got really sian. We started to debate where to go. Jamie had an appointment with her friend so left with me, yap huat and Gab and Jia Qi.

Me and yap huat, " GAB'S HOUSE???"

Gab,"NO!!!! I HAVE TO PACK MY HOUSE!!! MY DOG VERY FIERCE DE!!!!"

Yap Huat,"PLAY MAJONG LA!!!"

Gab,"HUH...MOVE THE MAJONG THINGY(I forgot what the hell they mentioned) TO THE CLUBHOUSE AR???"
They started quibbling for like 5 minutes ? And I was half listening to them talking abt having three player majong...then I blurted,

"I DUNNO HOW TO PLAY MAJONG!!!"

Everyone was stopped and Gabs was like " JOEY! YOU PRO LIAO!!! ENDED UP WE ONLY HAVE TWO PLAYERS!!! WASTE 5 MINUTES OF OUR LIFETIME (@.@..I have no comment on that)) EVERYONE GO HOME LA!!!" Surprisingly, I did not hear her yell,"NEH NEH POKS LA!!!"
The situation was funny like hell...then I suddenly decided to go home pang sai...I know la..I very random le.

Reach home pang sai le then do housework. I pestered her to get me one of those Shrek's ears for Youth Day. =X Mum reached home and the usual cycle repeated again. Scream here scream there scream everywhere. ZZZZ...tired of this shit le la..haizz...spoil my entire day. Wad will my holidays become? I am so not looking forward to it. Trying to get my friend to go out..maximise my time out of the house. He always gimme negative answer leh...haizzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home