Monday, August 08, 2005

Happy National Day!

Maybe today is my day to find out the true meaning of class spirit and the true meaning of loneliness. Tell ya in sequence wad happened today...

First, i missed my first bus...nevermind that...problem is the weather was threatening to rain but did not rain. I was on the bus when at one point of time, I came across the area where it was raining. I happened to have my window wide open and I was snoring, the rain sorta "poured" onto me. Was rudely woken up...drenched lor...haizz..Stopped raining when i reached school...walked around to waste time. Finally, after the flag rasing ceremony and prize gving ceremony, it was the cheer COMP!!!! My class was the fifth to perform so we were held in the holding room...everyone changed into jeans and red/white shirt. We had additional cute thing.we were wearing one white and red sock per person...lol...had great fun doing "can can dance"
Time really flew...is our turn!! We panicked a little but hey, we gave our best shot...
Heh heh..first forward...waiting for the results was an agony...a few of my clasmates were counting down consolation prizes...then participation...then top three..WE GOT SECOND!!! WA!!! COOL! COOL! DAMN COOL! We nearly went nutz...we got thirty dollar NTUC vouchers..very nice though a bit little...lol.. =x

After the celebration, lots of three cheers, added by continuous chants of ' We Had Win ' we ended off planning wad to do..i left earlier...was going back to tp to watch movie wif my sis..ended up she had not done finish her housework..so watched alone for the first time...somehow i dun quite thouroughly enjoyed myself especially i am surrounded by family groups and more groups of students...deep down i really feel depressed...felt sour in within...i still cannot get over the failed relationship...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had not failed anything. Jia u! Jia u! Jia u!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home