Friday, January 05, 2007

Disco Night! ( Orientation Day3)

Wooo..got disco night..muahahaha everywhere you see is pple wearing black..my favourite colour. Eh..I sort of forgot wad we did in the morning nor afternoon but all I remembered is that we had loads of fun. I think we played the remaining games in school. Oh ya, Jenson had his skin coming from his sole. Ouch..iI had my share too. Who asks us to run around bare footed? Kinda finally know wad is the meaning having friends. Everyone get crazy together.

Before disco was the anti climax part, eh..we ate very weird dinner. Not everyone even started on their food. Me lar..as usual hungry like hell but the food tasted kinda bad that I still have 勉强 finish le. Geez, what to do? I had heard too much of," You know ar..pple in Africa starving lei..you sit down here still complaining. Dun even know how lucky you are..." Haizz..looks like guilt drives pple sometimes eh?

We had cheering and skit competition b4 the disco night. Our group I think got the best skit. Everyone cheered like doomsday...OGLs YOU ROCK!!! Here comes the disco night part...dunno wad had gotten over me..dancing like mad woman. I did a lot of boogies with shermaine and man everyone was jumping jumping and JUMPING. I felt I had grown a little taller and lost quite a bit of calories. WEE!! GET HIGH!!


VERY TIRED LIAO LA>>tmr still got flag day...zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home