Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Watched another movie

Today went to watched Mr Bean's Holiday with yap huat, xiuli, alice(as crazy as me although she insist she isn't), kaiting and xiang rui. Second time go ViVo and my first time watching movie there..Darn funny..lol..most of the movie part is in foreign language..the really attractive part is when Mr Bean and the little boy performed in the streets to earn money. Wad keeps the movie going is that Mr Bean's horrendous luck that landed in all kinds of trouble. I really enjoy the part when he jammed in the toilet and the movie scene he was "hired". He plugged his charger affecting the boom effect the directer wans. So when he put back the plug the directer was showing his subcoordinates how he wanted his "BOOM!" and you know la hor..he went boom too...wee wee..gracias..lol

Chiong back for squash trials within 30 min..lucky I have the feeling that need to bring pe attire. It was not easy at first cos I have never molested a squash racket nor the squash ball b4..of course i missed a few balls. The coach turned out to be an Indian man. I was very nervous when he asked me to do some moves. Missed the first few but got the hang of it after like a minute? Everything just last for a while..haizz..不乐观啊。。went home being moody AGAIN..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home