Friday, March 02, 2007

SAF seminar

Venessa and I went to the SAF seminar..mmm...why no one told me that all air, land and sea exhibits are together? Is that common sense? Heck..since when I have COw sense? Anyways, I really dunno we went there to get free and not forgetting cool stuff or really go see see look look..but HECK! I really did not notice Felicia and TAy Ping Hui shooting a video there too. Venessa pointed that to me. Haizz..I am not into idols and stuff but to brag to my sis, who is a great fan of Felicia, I took picture with her and Tay. Ok..my height again..he is freaking tall so he stooped down and that really invited some laughs. Nvm, I am used to it. I bumped into Winnie and her friend..Did a survey and got a very zai notebook and a very nice NAVY representive gave us a goody bag. We went to play a game where you need to recognise the ally ships from the enemies ones. We won and got another goody bag. We went for desserts at Mac..mmmm....heavenly. We went back with lots of goodies..how ya doing? You jealous? HAH!

Group photo..very nice!! From left..Ping Hui, Venessa, Me and Felicia..she really has gorgeous figure..stand next to her very sad..T.T

Whoa..there is light shining over me!! Ok..honestly I dunno what is the model of the gun I am holding..my bad..

Me and Ping Hui..ok..he is freaking tall and I am dwarfish..so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home