Saturday, June 02, 2007

Madness

As usual go back to sch for BBALL!!!! AHAHAHA!!! I am addicted to it le la...this time round Jono and Bryan came back too..lol. Javier joined in the game too! Played from 0730 to 0915 when we stopped for breakfast tapped under Bryan's bill and Javier need to go for his WR meeting. Hee, when I get my pay, is my turn cos I am really broke for now. After much persuading and "weighing pros and cons", Jono ponned lecture lor. " Pei Bryan la!" he said. Funny chaps both of them were, as usual la. Played till like 11 plus when Lincoln and gang joined in. Need to really persuade Jono and Bryan to play as they dun quite like play with strangers ma. Then somemore a bit awakward for me to ps them to let them play alone. Played for like half an hour before the chaps began complaining about the horrendous weather. Hot meh? Ahahaha! I wanna get tanned la. Javier came along and we played somemore bball..Next, challenged some army dudes for a game of 4v4. Darn zai la!! Only that I wasn't doing much. T.T..no choice la..I short ma. I was supposed to go for squash self traning at 1300 but Jono was like "whining", "OI! I pon lecture cos of playing bball with you guys..you run away so fast?! Wad's up with ya brotherhood ar!?" Haiz...true la hor..I am the one who asked him to come de ma...lol played somemore.. Surprise surprise I am not tired.. It started pouring so stopped playing lor.. YAY!!! Finally can play squash le!! =x Changed into my white gay shoes...WAKAKA!!! Eh..got some squash peeps there so played round after round. The squash felt darn cosy la with the weather pouring like nobody's business outside. Finally really tired liao..I was about to drag my butt home when I saw Jia Rong in the canteen mugging..geez, I feel ashamed. He persuaded to stay with him to study. He was studying atomic structure so I wiped out the econs notes I brought along. This fella ar..concentration very jia lat one ar. Many times have to treat him like my students to make him get back to his notes. I studied finish my econs long b4 he studied finished his. So I spent the rest of the time staring at him..hey! hey! hey! Dun get the wrong idea ar.. Haiz..when he finally finished studying, we packed up..I strolled to the side gate. Guess wad happened?! Zheng Zhi la! He literally dragged me into the bball court la cos he was playing a game with totally imbalanced team la. Eh..think is uniform vs non uniform which is 2 vs 4 la! Haiz..who asked me to not wear uniform and I stink like hell la..how many hours for sport today? Eh..9 hours leh! Haiz..Played bball again lor..wah!! I must be crazy. Haiz...1830 le. Darn late le..but I was somehow into the mood le so I had to drag myself out of sch if not mum is gonna skin me. I am pooped now..JA NEI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home