Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Turn on the engine!

Today was the first day I went to school for this week. Feeling super not motivated to go to school. Nay, its not because of my laziness towards work but the people who I see in school makes me damn sian. Thank god I saw none of them. Haha, jess jio me go for lunch but I promised Hazel I'll be back home by 1300. But still, I stayed on. Ate chicken rice with jia hao, yi da, jess and kae luen. Rounds after rounds of 冷笑话, with my constant reminder for yi da to finish his food. Sigh, realised I super noob in maths le. Must chiong more papers! Bathed Hazel but had problems with brushing her teeth. Her normal enthusiasm to attack my fingers seemed to be gone, instead she clams her mouth shut, only 5 minutes later she tasted the toothpaste *lick lick* THEN she opened her pretty mouth. Teeth so small, yet so sharp. Showering was not much of a problem just that I keep worrying if she's gonna catch a cold. Toweled her dry, like typical dogs, sprayed me with water by shaking her body. Wish humans can do that..lol! Had fun thought but tiring. Alrights, I'm off to study!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home