Saturday, June 26, 2010

Here's something to start with

I have been grumbling to my colleagues how bad my memory has gotten. it is kinda frightening to me to realise that i couldn't remembered what i did last week, where i had been and etc etc. i used to be able to do so when i dragged till the following week to write down what i had done. So for now, since i have my own laptop, i shall TRY to blog as often as possible. Too tired to write diaries. Let's just say that past few months feel hazy to me. Worked in an orthodontist clinic, recruit express and recep...and tutor, somewhat becoming full time. barely meet up with people, except liang liang, steph and recently nicholyn, who moved next block to me. Sultan disappeared..somehow. Stupid army.

Listening to "airplanes"....Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now. Wish right now.....over and over again.

Dunno is it because of PMS or wad..i have been pondering a lot. One of my student's mum has passed away due to illness..his hw got affected. The thing is that I have no problem to committing to his work, make sure he catch up and stuff. But something happened today at the tuition centre. A kid who had the same lesson with him at the tuition centre I am working asked, "Where is *****'s mum?" the teacher was trying to change the subject by chiding her for digressing from her work. I tensed up, he answers every qn that is posted to him but there were silence from him. What pissed me was the stupid student asked again, "does ***** have a mum?" i almost got up my seat and went over to ask her to shut up. Then, the teacher explained, "everyone has a mum. his mum got ill and went to heaven." My heart sank, worried. I really dun wan to see that kid's face when he left the classroom after class. Instead, when it was end of lesson, i saw him grinning at me, "Hey! teacher joey..wad u still doing here?" I dunno to be relieved or should I be crying.

Went to nicholyn's house, got to know her neighbour. Shame on me for not knowing my neighbour though i have been living in tpy for 6 yrs as compared to her 4 mths. Again, family with problems that makes my heart ache. Mum and dad divorced. Mum went to jail cos of dad. Drug paddling I heard. Mum dun wan the child and grandma, strickened by cancer is, ironically, the one looking after him. He is eight this yr and his grandma almost gave him up adoption. Wad pissed me again is that the mum does nth at home. Grandpa hunted down by loan sharks. the kid has no one to turn to. i dunno. I was thinking, thinking, thinking when i was showering. Should I adopt the child? Damn...I am foolish eh? I can't even survive myself..how to look after the kid?

I want grow up fast..adopt kids instead of bearing one of my own. Wad's the point? Having a child when there are others who need help? Overpopulating indeed. Maybe I am just being naive...or being impractical and stupid again. I may even not being a good mum at all. God...why am I thinking abt such things now? Dizzy spells again...shit. I dun feel well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home