Friday, April 06, 2007

AH!!! MY MONEY!!! Kidding.. =)


Today as usual, woke up really early to teach tuition. Everything went went I guess except I practically fell asleep while waiting for my student to finish her hw. Oi..really tired ma. Finally got my pay for 4 lessons. Went to the next students house. Was quite angry with one of the student's mum cos it was time for tuition and she said she wanna bring him out. That is according to the student himself. If it is the truth, I am not too sure. Hey, who am I suppose to throw stones at? Is his own loss lor.. Then, mum called in the middle of the lesson. She wanted me to accompany to renew her plan. Haizz, I wan go home to zzz. But nvm..

So I found myself at Toa Payoh central at 6. Man, I think I look shabby. Bermudas, t-shirt and slippers and somemore carrying a whiteboard..geez, show me a worse attire. Trailed behind her to the M1 distributor. Looked around for phones she liked. " Must have radio ar! Oh ya, camera also nice nice one better.." Geez, that leaves out motorola phone. We settled with Nokia 6288. Dunno why, at the cashier, I automatically took out my wallet. "$111" I did not even blink and took out the cash. Whoa!!! POWER OF MONEY AR!!! My mum was grinning from ear to ear. "Dun care ar, this one your birthday gift." I muttered. 1/3 salary gone within minutes..whoa!! very good spending power...break my own record

My sis was yelling into my ear that she wanted one too. Too bad, get one yourself. And oh ya, you get urself mum's birthday gIft. Mine is settled...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home