Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mural painting

Class photo..mmm 我坐的姿势好像不大对。。
Candid Shot..oh dear..I look like mad woman
Nice tatoo


Today no school!! The whole of J1s are involved in the mural painting for the NY's 30th anniversary. Mmmm, I brought along newspapers and a portable radio (ended up we did not use it..haizz..) Haha, we have a fabulous time as we scramble around getting the correct paints. Haha, everyone very eager to paint. It is quite tough for the lower part of the wall as it is glazed. Actually hor, our design considered quite easy le. Th e rest of the murals look darn chim..lol.. we lacked of white paint so me, qi ying and yin cheong went to various blocks to beg for white paint..lol..slacking in progress too..a group of us went to Mac to slack..everyone laughed at everything and I really felt belonged..mmm, nice feeling nia. We went back to NY and I went to another block. 0715 de mural very nice ar!!! Had dinner with jue kai, shi pei, lee min and dunno who la...forgot his name =X Haha...I am vandalised..mum tot my aiming so atrocious that i painted myself instead of the wall.. VERY COLD AR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home