Thursday, April 19, 2007

Oh dear..

Dun ask me why..I am just allergic to my chem teacher.. Cringed when I saw her or hear her voice. Darn it, she just make me uneasy. Nay, she did not do anything nasty to me YET...but seemed that every part of me is rejecting her. Today practical I was willing myself not to jump out of the lab. Heavens know how relieved I was when the bell rang, packed my bag and dashed out. Today, fun ba..somehow like sports fiesta..1 hr of squash, 1 hr of tennis and 1.5 hr of basketball...not do all at one shot la..I am not superwomen. Today, not bad ba..only things that cheers me up is sports and more sports.. Had to get myself occupied if not i very emo de. I also dunno why. Seemed my conditions have not improved much...mmm, just realised canteen talk is not that tough as wad I thought it was. Haha, my classmates told me last night that flaws abt me is that I dun bitch abt others (how to bitch abt others when i cannot even grasp nor understand myself that well), spend more time in the basketball court than in shopping centre (standard ar? gerls must be in shopping centres meh? I rather do push up in the toilet though it is kind of small..) and eh..must be more fem...mmm...lol..geez..someone pass me some make up =X Oh dear, tmr wear pink..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home