Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hate being so nice

Sorry if I sound like a hypocrite. But i am pissed for being so nice. Doing pple favours with no returns. Maybe I am just being erm....I dun even know how to describe myself. Maybe I should learn how to say no but there are favours i can find no reason to turn down, neither do i have the heart to turn them down. Taught two lessons of maths today. Lots of people on the train was staring at the green slippers i was wearing. I know, it kinda looks like bathroom slippers. wearing it makes me feel like i can tread water. Caught up with john to play squash today. Kae Luen was too lazy to get his butt out of his house. Stupid army. So watch uncles play squash. Then played with uncle Thomas...god, I must be getting fat and slow and stupid..played like shit. Haiz..must train liao lor. Sis was being a bit of a retard. She dun wan to have junk food for dinner so she got me to buy Old Chang Kee's curry and other wadnots...junk food eh...mmmm....playing with hazel. See you tmr.


I know my toes are unglam...hell..the whole leg looks unglam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home