Sunday, May 06, 2007

WTH

Can't be bothered abt calligraphy..damn it like as if I HAVE interest in it. It is a bullshit activity, writing dammn chinese words. Go for the damn competition just to compare who writes better. SO what if you can write? In this society art is just something to be looked at and not smth that you can feed urself with. Big deal, I dun wan to write. Dun allow me to have sports in secondary school, fine, it is in the past. Now? NO WAY!!! You wanna mess with what I wanna do, clip my wings and restrict my movements. I'll scratch your eyes out, accompany me to be handicapped.

AND BTW, I SHAPE MY OWN LIFE . TOO BAD IF I AM NOT WHAT YOU HAVE WANTED OR EXPECTED. GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE. THIS APPLIES TO ANYONE OUT THERE, ESPECIALLY MY DARN MOTHER. STOP COMPARING SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS THE LOOKS, THE TALENT WITH ME. YOU YEARN TO HAVE OTHER'S QUALITIES IN ME. FORGET IT, GO SNATCH PPLE'S DAUGHTER OR GET ANOTHER CHILD URSELF. I CAN'T BE BOTHERED. WHO AM I NOW IS MOSTLY YOUR FAULT!!! BUT I CAN'T BOTHERED..I LIKE WHO I AM NOW!!!

I have been too nice. Time to feel my wrath. Experience the true side of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home