Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Slack ar!

Today..ok, crosesd 12 midnight le. Yesterday, only one tuition so slack the whole day ar!! AHAHAHA! Nothing much i guess. Cheered up a bit. The day before yesterday was horrible. Couldn't sleep. Was so overwhelmed by envy that I could not even calm down and rest. Pissed that I dun have someone close to me, pissed that I seemed to always need to work my ass of to get money. But dunno why, i felt better. Maybe mood swing again. Mon student care was a bit hilarious cos of one of my students. He spelt "truck" as "truask" and "marker" as "market". Haha. My in charge wasn't going to pay me for my overtime..ah well. Amelia and I were staring at a thousand dollar note. The other student care teacher walked past and said, " Never see b4 ar?" Both of us were shaking our heads. Boy, my saving normally taken out using fifty dollar note. Of course nv see b4 la! Haha...got this crazy idea to take photo. Damn funny. Getting a bicycle soon! Yay! Got one last time cos of Nicholas' influenece but it got super rusty. Neighbour bought it for thirty bucks and I have not seen it ever since. Just need to take things slow. One baby step at a time. So excited! B-I-C-Y-C-L-E. hohoh..going crazy! WOOTS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home