Friday, July 16, 2010

15th July was Hazel's b'day. And I almost forgot abt it. Let's see. Recently, I have been pondering. There are lots of things I can let go. Like the past, regardless if it is failed relationship or screwed up family matters or got to be stabbed by close friends. Hell, it does not matter anymore. In fact, I feel kinda powerful. With my own money, I got myself a phone (though is free as I sign contract but I pay my own bills lor...) a laptop, a bicycle and my cutest dog on earth. Is not like I got these things cos I saved up my parent's money. But through my own money that I worked for. Who, in my circle of friends at my age, pays for house rent and electricity? No one I know about. At least now I am given such responsibility. Kinda cool dun you think? (though it is stressful sometimes) Yeah, I feel kinda happy now cos I have almost everything I need, though there are times I see a group of friends going out together or a couple with lovey dovey make me feel kinda disheartening. But screw it, I want to be stronger and never regret for the rest of my life.

NO NO NO NO
I will never forget
NO NO
I will never regret
NO NO
I WILL LIVE MY LIFE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home